May 26, 2015

I am back and better than ever....


I have been away, if you have noticed.  I had some bad issues with my old blog, google problems, email tussels, and I was going to give it all up in the name of frustration.  But I won a blog make over from http://www.carrieloves.com/  and  I could not pass it up. Plus I would miss all you guys.  Now comes how to find all my regulars and let them know about my blog and come to the new one.  truthfully I was all ready to just let it go, I got upset at first, you know 10 years of blogging then cant get into it.  But then I put my big girl panties on and said just let it go Lee its only blog, and you originally only wrote it for you.  So in my zen moment I let it go.  But the gods must have been with me and sent Carrie to me and its like a light bulb went on and said, a new start, a new beginning, maybe new readers, new art I can do it all.  So thank you for giving me this chance for a new chapter in live of my blog.  So I hope you will all come back and follow me again, and if you didn't come back anyway, I will have new art, new techniques to share, glimpse of my life on a life long diet, and what we do over here where I live. 

lee

1 comment :

  1. I am so happy I found my way here. Thanks for the link. I'll get up to sped soon and meanwhile I get to delight over your offerings Yippee.

    ReplyDelete