June 5, 2015

Its all about the profile....

 
I find the profile hard to draw, they always get this angry look on there face.
Well we made it to Friday, tomorrow our area is having a area wide garage sale,
we are not having one, I give all my stuff to the good will, so that I am
able to go to the garage sales and bring home more stuff.  Makes sense right.
So today its beautiful out, I put on my shorts, and am going to sit on the deck
and try to get these white white legs of mine some sun.
Today I am linking to http://mix-it-monthly.blogspot.ca/2015/06/june-2015-facial-profile.html this month its all about the profile.
what are you doing this weekened?
 
Lee


7 comments :

  1. She does look a bit angry but I still love the art! She definitely is a strong woman.
    Hope you did great with your garage sale and got some sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she looks determined. As always I love your art. Please, don't ever quit sharing it with us.
    Enjoy your weekend. I plan to do as little as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous expression- she is so unique and interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh she is strong looking I like how big she is too!! I have real trouble with profiles as well!!
    Lily white legs you say.. you're in Canada you say...of course you have lily white legs...me too!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha me too having trouble drawing this profile faces...thats because I have made it a theme in MIM...practise is the best to getting better in this ;) I found her expression just wonderful..seems she know that she want, haha...garage sales sounds very promising, but I have to clean up first ;) ♥ Conny Mix It Monthly

    ReplyDelete
  6. oohh,i love your painting in profile,thats amazing expression in her face,loved so much.

    oxo jenny

    ReplyDelete