August 9, 2015

I had a vision....

 
I decided to try my hand at making children's art.  I thought about framing this
and giving it to my new niece Hazel Grace.  But when I looked at I thought
it really not appropriate for a new born baby room.  Maybe at a later date.
Its hot again today, I am not complaining, our winter lasts to long here,
and I pine for warm days.  I am working on a world map for the
shoppers new laundry room, with pins in it to show where
her and the boyfriend have been.  I have a vision of it in my
head, but you know how those vision's turn out, usually crap like.
So I will keep you tuned in and let you know how it turns out.


1 comment :

  1. Personally I would have loved this for my babies room except at the time I did the room in reds, yellow blue expecting it could be a boy....everyone thought is was going to be, so it wouldn't have matched very well... my daughter has a kelly green room for when she has kids. Maybe see what the decor is and the theme. Or make a few pieces and ask her which one would fit best. everyone has their own taste. This is my flavour of art but not my some of my beige friends!! Personally this is a favorite for me, I love the colours the action and the detail. I would have been likely to actually decorate around a piece like this when I was young. Or to be honest, even now... Love it!

    Hugs Giggles

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete