March 8, 2016

I am Woman here me roar

Well I am back, I missed my blog, so I thought I would start it up again.  Okay whats been
going on with me.

I still am creating art, never gave it up, but thought about it
My daughter is getting married on Sept 3/16 did you know weddings are more than a car
The hubster and I are going on a 10 day vacation to Curacao we won the trip more about that later
Its 30 miles from aruba we are leaving on March 23
I have a client who wants to buy 3 pieces of art from me, god help me
I offered to do them for free, but she wouldn't do that
So I said I would paint them, then when they were done we would talk about the price
I am losing weight at Weight Watcher so far 10 lbs in a month,
Need to be a slim mother of the bride
The hubster is good, still cleaning up a storm, I say go for it, knock yourself out
I have been going to physio for a small back problem, on my 9 th physio and am feeling way better.
Download the newest internet explorer and have nothing but problems, with it
Okay happy international womens day to you all
Talk to you tommorow

5 comments :

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I love the girl and the beautiful background. You're doing a fab job with ww, now make sure your hubster doesn't have to shake the bed linen to find you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for still reading the blog, and the encouragement with my weight. I am glad I am back, I did miss it, and I didn't think I would

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the catch up post - good to hear what youre up to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss and your daughters pending marriage!! All the best on your trip. I'm sure whatever you create with be amazing and really enjoyed!! I use firefox and love it!! Although there are issues here and there. I thought explorer had expired a little while back. Good to see you back!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so happy to see you back here! I love your art very much and it's great to hear the news about your daughter's marriage and about your holidays and the weight loss etc. I really missed that!

    ReplyDelete