December 22, 2016

Shopping therapy

Ear therapy is completed after 8 sessions
He's done the best he could do
and his best is pretty good, not to much dizziness left
Go to see the ear, nose, throat Dr.  on Jan 10 so
all is well is Leeland.
Finished the commission for the cityscape, and it
turned out fabulous lol at least I think so
Today I did some shopping therapy  
I went to Michael's, bought a few things I wanted,
had lunch out, and wandered around in  Marshall's
The weather is fabulous here, you still need
your ski coat, but when its above zero you take
what you can get.

lee

1 comment :

  1. Glad to hear all is good in Leeland. I knew the commission would turn out great but you just had to experience that. Your art is fun and unique and eye-catching. I can't imagine anyone not liking it.

    Stay warm! We're actually getting some much needed rain here.

    ReplyDelete