September 19, 2017

On the injury list



I am on the injury reserve list still, I fell in the bathtub last week.
I did not break any ribs, but I am swollen and bruised and it should
heal in about 3-4 weeks the Dr. said.  Lets just say that bathtub
got a good talking to.

I have opened my new esty shop and is called wait for it
artleekreations    I know how did I ever think that name up.  For those of you who don't know, my last name starts with kre .  I know not really the best name, but honestly try and think up a catchy name.  

Today it snowed people, yes snowed, then it rained so now no snow on the ground.  But its coming, early winter I forecast
snow in October.

Okay got to go making chili for today and have to get it ready




2 comments :

  1. Congrats on opening your online shop, Lee! Hope you feel better soon too 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Nothing puts me down for long. See you soon

      Delete