October 6, 2017

Lets Meetup

Hello, how are you all today?  The countdown begins only 3 more days till the friends getway to Phoenix  Cant wait, let the fun begin.

Have you ever heard of  Meeetup, I keep meaning to tell you about it.  I think I have been going for about a year now.  Meetup is a group of people who meetup for just about anything you can think of, want to meet up and only speak Spanish, theres a group for that, want to meetup and talk about evolution, theres a group for that.  So my group is for art journaling, we meet at a cool coffeshop called Square One Coffeeshop, sometimes there is only 4 of us, sometimes there way more, one person in charge is the one
who organized the meetup.  We bring our sketchbooks, art journals,
whatever, and we all chat, and work on projects, or a theme or whatever we want.  I love it, its all about getting out of the house,
meeting new people who like what you like.  Its about making
art, and sharing ideas.  The other Wednesday we met two new creative people who were there sitting across from us, and were interested in knowing what we do.  Little did we know that they
also had there own business called  http://www.wellinkedbox.com/
its just like the artboxsuprise.   because I am really interested in signing up for the subscription. I thought about the US one but US money people notgood for Canadian people.  
Okay now I have talked enough, be prepared to be thrilled with art and pictures from Arizona, and palm springs. Also I am linking to 
paint party fridayhttp://paintpartyfriday.blogspot.ca/

11 comments :

  1. What a lovely composition! I hope you have a great time at your meet up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice portrait. Happy PPF and enjoy your meetup

    Much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. marvelous piece and the text backdrop looks great with the colored image. Meet ups sound like such fun. Enjoy, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for telling of the interesting group you enjoy. Your artwork is just lovely visualisation of one of you.
    Happy weekend ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely painting and love the idea of that meetup group. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds so wonderful! I know what you mean! We meet here every month to paint a storm too, haha! Love your art so much and are happy to see it after such a long time! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you on the info on Meet Up. My neighbor was telling me about that and I was a little hesitant but I really need to get out of my little house and get back into life. Maybe this is what I need. Thank you so much for posting about it! Have fun! Hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fabulous time! I have heard of meetup and considered it years ago for scrabble.. then found a good site online! Well done love this gal she really does looks like she's had a workout! Look forward to your photos and your artwork!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool piece! love the contrast of the black and white with the vibrant colour! that meetup sounds like a lot of fun. wish I could be there ...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such contrast of bright colors. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete