November 4, 2017

The good life

I went  yesterday and bought myself some new glasses, they are pink.  When I get them
I will take a picture.  I only need glasses for  reading and the computer.  Everything else
I can see fine.  

Well winter decided to settle and its snowing and cold.  You got to get used to this kind of weather
when you live in Canada eh (lol).

I have been busy down in the studio selecting the pictures that I want to send to the Museum, so that is the next step in the selection process (being on the short list) sending them 3 pictures.  So this
is where I decide what my best art is and what would sell in the museum and of course its relationship with its surroundings (meaning the Museum).  I have three pictures in mind.  Two on canvas, and one on paper.  Such a big decision.  This is when you start to doubt yourself and your art.

I also just sent 2 pics of my art to Alisha Burke, she is going to promote in her gift guide art from
other artists.  So nice of her, really she relies on her art as income, she doesn't have to do this.

I like her idea of giving back to the community, and would like to do something as well, I have to think about it, and let it mull over in my brain

They say good things happen in three's hope its the lotto tonight.




1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous gal.... wow so exciting for you!! I hope you get picked you have such an amazing style and large diverse selection of art!! I have many coloured funky glasses since my weight restricts what's available in clothing.I'm sure your pink glasses scream artist!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete