December 7, 2017

The start of that Christmas Season

Last night was our final art journal meetup for the year.  Back again in January.  We had a fabulous time, went to R house (the leader of the group) and we exchanged presents, lightly used and wrapped.  I got the book the Artists way, I cant believe that I have not read that book.  We had fabulous food and desserts, all supplied by our kind hostess, and we did some art, and listened to Christmas tunes.  All in all it was great and got me in the Christmas Mood.

Today its last minute stocking stuff and then its wrapping and I am
done for presents.  That's always a great relief when its done.

My friend Gayle is ridding her house of 100 items she doesn't need for the month of December.  I have decided I am going to do that in January.  Stay tuned.

My plan for the rest of the year is to say merry Christmas in different languages see if you can guess which language it is
I am starting out easy for you.     Joyeux Noël

No comments :

Post a Comment