February 28, 2018

A little of this and that

Well how are you all doing?  I have been busy down in  the studio, creating a mess, but accomplishing a lot.  I have started a series of swim art.  This one is an old one I had done awhile ago.  I love swim art, I am trying to collect it all on my Pinterest page.

The new website still under construction, what I need is a techie angel, to come and finish it for me.  But since its just me, I am plodding along.

I received an email back from the lady who owns the stationary store that I would be put on her list to display my Art Cards in her store, so I am excited about that.  Now it just has to happen before I am to old to paint anymore.

If you read this blog you will know I hate exercise, but this girl got to do some.  So it is either swimming, or join an exercise club, where they have machines and stuff, eh I really don't want to do any.  But this engine isn't getting any younger.


I have a big birthday coming up, so I am trying to think of a big present the hubby needs to get for me. (lol)  Okay enough of this, so boring is my life I know. 

talk soon

lee

No comments :

Post a Comment