February 22, 2018

cross your fingers and toes

Well its been a wild and crazy ride around here lately.  Creating your own website has many trials you have to go through, and lets just say I am experiencing them all.  I am no techie that's for sure.  But I have the website up and running but not all things are running correctly, one being the blog.  So I am still going to post here until all the bugs are gone.

Today I sent out a email to a small stationary company in my City.  They have an artist a month featured in there store.  So since I have just created a bunch of art cards, I thought they would be a perfect fit for her store.  Lets just say, I cannot just go out and pitch my art. I am not like that, I wish I was but I am not, even emailing her
was enough to get my heart pumping.  Its not rejection that I fear
because if your an artist you have to prepare yourself for rejection.  Art is very subjective.  Anyway cross your fingers, I am gonna need all the help I can get.

lee

No comments :

Post a Comment