January 11, 2018

Girls just need some space


Today I woke up unhappy with myself and the world.  Okay I had
gained a few pounds over the holidays, which made me  grumpy 
plus we are having a severe cold spell.  So cold its a weather warning.  I decided to ignore all that and of course get in
my car and go out.  Bundled up, sweater,coat,scarf,gloves,boots and took myself out shopping.  First went to Marshalls, looked around, didn't buy anything, of course I really don't need anything.  Headed over to Michael's bought a couple of Christmassy things on sale.  Then went to the dollar store, I found some sharpie brush pens 5 in pkg for 3.00.  I had just spent just a couple of weeks ago
for 1 sharpie brush pen, 3.00.  So I was happy about that.  Then
I took myself off for a haircut, and now all is right with the world.
Sometimes a girl just has to have time for herself and spend some money.


2 comments :

  1. your drawings are so beautiful and colorful! Yes! sharpies always makes things better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is beautiful!! Glad you got right with the world...good for you!! Love deals like that!! My daughter once found me this awesome acrylic paint in the dollar store...she bought tons for me... it's running out now and she can find no more... Always good to look there!! Also got some good brushes there too!! Your style is getting richer and richer and I'm not sure why!! Love it!!

    Peace Giggles

    ReplyDelete