March 15, 2018

No attitude adjustment needed


Hi, how has everyone been?  Its been a great week so far.  The weather is great and I can see spring on the horizon.  I have been shopping and bought some new spring clothes. No drama involved
the buying of the clothes they all fit.  Its a big birthday coming up on Saturday, and my two closest friends went all out on me.  I got
a homemade birthday cake, so delicious its melts in your mouth.  Sorry WW but I have to eat it.  I went out for lunch and a Movie with my friend, and had a great time.  We got new windows installed , and they make a huge difference in our house.  I think .  18 windows and some are huge, triple pane.

Today I am making a ww dinner called Lemon Chicken and asparagus, it looks delicious.  Friday I am going to pamper myself
and get a pedicure, and a manicure.  Saturday the hubster and family ,we are all going out for lunch, couldn't get everyone together for dinner, so lunch it is.

I have been down in the studio painting my little heart out, results on the blog soon.

lee
  


1 comment :