March 10, 2018

quack quack are there

Hey, I know I said I would post more, but unfortunately, I don't
live the Kardashian lifestyle.  Mine is just plain old boring.  The
highlight of my day, is getting an idea to paint.

I have been busy making art prints out of my original drawings
and paintings.  They are turning out great 5x7, which I thought
was a good size.   I am also turning some of them into Birthday
Cards, etc.  

We have had workmen here installing all new windows in our house.  So its been ski coat weather inside.  Because people its
still winter here, a lot of snow of the ground, and cold temps.
But should be done by Thursday, we have a lot of windows in this house.

My niece has twin  boys, about 3 months old, and I have been helping out.  You forget about how to care for a baby, after
30 years, but it comes back as soon as they cry. (lol) .

Okay got to go, hope you have a great weekend, and talk to you soon, I promise.

lee

No comments :

Post a Comment